What is Cognitive Behavioural Therapy?
- Understanding CBT
Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) is a form of psychological treatment effective for a range of issues including depression and anxiety disorders. It focuses on identifying and restructuring negative thought patterns that influence behaviour, leading to improved emotional regulation and personal growth.
- Transformation Process
- Recognition - Identifying negative thoughts that hold you back.
- Understanding - Discovering the connection between thoughts, emotions, and behaviours.
- Modification - Actively reshaping thought patterns to encourage positive behaviour.
- Growth - Applying new skills for ongoing personal development and well-being.
Ready to embark on a journey of transformation with CBT? Contact Fortitude Wellbeing for a personalised program tailored just for you.
Benefits of CBT Therapy in Melbourne
In addition, it can support people to learn better ways of coping with challenges, thereby relieving symptoms of depression and anxiety, and becoming more effective in their lives.
CBT can help you to live a calmer and more joyous life by focusing your mind on the positive, the healthy and the good.
- Reduces Symptoms: Achieve significant relief from emotional distress.
- Improves Quality of Life: Learn coping strategies for a more fulfilling life.
- Supports Other Treatments: Enhance the effectiveness of other therapies.
- Develops Self-Efficacy: Gain control over your well-being with lifelong tools.
What Does Behavioural Counselling in Melbourne Involve?
- Action Plan